Playa del Carmen is one of the most popular beach and vacation destinations in the Rivera Maya. Why you ask? Well we can share some of the highlights this Mexican city has to offer.
- Located on the Caribbean Sea with direct access to the beach and cool beach clubs
- Variety of vacation homes, boutique hotels, and hostels that fit any budget
- Just 45 minutes from the Cancun International Airport
- International community with a large residential community
- Super friendly people
- 4 miles/7 kms of international and local shopping on the famous 5th Ave pedestrian walkway
- Water and cultural activities at your fingertips
- Over 700 restaurants to choose from
- Safe, fun, and friendly
- Access point to the island of Cozumel
- A few hours from Chichen Itza, Coba, Ek Balam and close to the Tulum Mayan Ruins
- Active nightlife in the heart of the city with popular international shows – CocoBongo, Cirque du Soleil
Playa del Carmen is a popular location for these very reasons above. Take a look at our aerial maps that include the city streets and coral reefs in the Mexican Caribbean Sea. If you have been to Playa, you know what we are talking about. If you are thinking of Playa for your next destination, use our aerial maps to pick the right location in this vibrant city for your vacation.